SerenaGroup® is an internationally recognized wound care management and clinical research organization dedicated to the science and practice of wound healing and hyperbaric medicine. Our primary emphasis on clinical excellence, education and research sets us apart.
SerenaGroup® is committed to equal employment and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or any characteristic protected under applicable law.
Under the general supervision of the Research Manager, the Clinical Research Coordinator coordinates all aspects of clinical studies in wound care and hyperbaric medicine, including but not limited to subject screening, recruitment, data collection and assessment. Primary responsibilities include:
- Screens, recruits and observes research participants, and ensures that the consent process has taken place effectively and all questions are answered satisfactorily.
- Monitors vital signs, symptoms & reactions to medications & treatments.
- Ensures compliance with protocol and overall clinical objectives.
- Participates in the design, administration and monitoring of clinical trials.
- Analyzes and evaluates clinical data gathered during research.
- Document and maintain required records necessary for study activities.
- Performs a variety of routine & specialized procedures & patient care duties, administers treatment using therapeutic equipment.
- Escorts patient to the examination room & prepares room for procedures.
- Orders, stores & maintains inventory of medical supplies.
A Bachelor’s degree in life science or related discipline and experience in clinical research is required. Must possess strong quantitative, organization, verbal and problem solving skills. Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task is essential. Knowledge of clinical research procedures, including practice guidelines and local regulatory requirements, is expected. Ability to handle multiple priorities, flexibility to assume other project responsibilities is required. Demonstrates proficiency in the use of computers and telecommunication modalities.